Wordt Mobile Viking en bel & surf gratis

zondag 25 november 2007

My first +20k run

Due to a conversation I had with my mother this weekend during her birthday diner, (Happy birthday again mother!) I will, from now on, be blogging in English and in Dutch.

So, back on topic: today I had planned a 1 hour run that would have resulted in approximately 10km. It was about 8°C and raining almost the entire time.

Because of the "music runners Duo challenge" (see side bar) ending today, and our team (1) being 22km behind team 2, I was going to make an extra effort to do as many km's as possible.
This way, the 1h run ended up being a 2h run of 20km. My longest run ever!




As a result, we are now only 1.3km behind. Let's hope misteryeah did some km's as well this weekend so we can win this Duo challenge!!!

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

congratulations FidoDido!
you did a hell of a job