Wordt Mobile Viking en bel & surf gratis

maandag 27 april 2009

Ingenious Taco Plate Facilitates Rapid Consumption of Tacos

clipped from gizmodo.com

True story: As a child, if my taco fell apart mid-meal, I would start crying. In case you hadn't pieced it together by now, I was a fat child.

If only I'd had this set of taco plates then (just $8 for 6!), I could have made a serious run for juvenile diabetes. Instead, I'm sitting here with a slightly high but reasonable BMI, repressing my crushed dreams/tacos with Freudian levels of emotional aloofness.

It's OK. I don't need your pity. [Solutions via CrunchGear]

blog it

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view