Wordt Mobile Viking en bel & surf gratis

zaterdag 11 juli 2009

Does your kid have the “cry baby” syndrome?

clipped from www.techpin.com
Some kids like to cry. You probably don’t believe me, but I’m sure that some kids like to cry, because I’ve been told that I was crying with no reason whatsoever when I was a little girl. Everyone was trying to please me somehow, but I did nothing whatsoever in order to just… shut up.
does-your-kid-have-the-e2809ccry-babye2809d-syndrome-01

“The Why Cry Baby Analyzer is the baby monitor of your dreams! Its advanced frequency analysis technology only needs 20 seconds to let you know why your child is screaming to the heavens. Whether your baby is Stressed, Sleepy, Annoyed, Bored or Hungry, this device will identify it on its LCD screen. In addition to being portable (adjustable velcro strap for easy attachment), it comes equipped with a symptoms chart and guide with tips on how to properly stimulate your child’s development. Not to mention being your ticket to some peace and quiet!”
 blog it

Geen opmerkingen: